Transactional/Delaware Secretary of State Services
We have an excellent dimension to our practice to further enhance service to our clients. We now have direct access to the Delaware Secretary of State, Division of Corporations Database. Judy Kaiser can provide the following directly from our office:
- Determine if an entity is formed under Delaware law – be it a corporation, limited liability company, limited partnership, limited liability partnership or statutory trust
- Obtain copies (certified copy or plain copy) of any and all documents on file with the Delaware Secretary of State
- Obtain good standing certificates for any and all Delaware entities
- Reserve names for any and all Delaware entities
- File documents with the Delaware Secretary of State with same day turnaround
- Perform Uniform Commercial Code (“UCC”) searches and copy requests
- Assist with calculation of franchise tax.
In addition, Judy assists with drafting all types of documents for corporations, limited liability companies, limited partnerships, limited liability partnerships and statutory trusts.
The firm will serve as registered agent in Delaware for entities formed for our clients. This includes providing a Delaware address, accepting service of process and forwarding tax notices and official correspondence to the designated individual at the company.
Please contact us or call 302-793-9660 with any questions.