Deborah J. Galonsky, Esquire, practices in the area of real estate, title review, legal opinions, condominiums, home owner’s associations (HOA’s), landlord-tenant matters and related transactions. Debi has 16 years’ experience in representing builders, buyers, sellers and lenders in a wide range of real estate transactions. Debi’s experience also includes representing lenders in multi-million dollar transactions, drafting condominium documents, and forming business entities.
- Board Member – Diamond State Community Land Trust
- Habitat For Humanity of New Castle County, Inc.
- Faithful Friends Animal Society
- Special Olympics of Delaware
- Fundamentals of Real Estate – Delaware State Bar Association
- Landlord Tenant Law – Lorman Education
- University of South Florida in Tampa, Florida – B.A.
- Widener University School of Law, Wilmington, Delaware – J.D.